There are a number of groups taking place via Zoom, a video communication service. To find out more please get in contact with the Memory Navigation Service on 0300 111 9090.
- Question and answer session with Claire Day, dementia nurse specialist.
- Second Thursday of each month: 10th September, 8th October POSTPONED, 12th November, 10th December
Keep in contact and exchange information and tips with other carers who care for someone with memory loss and dementia. The sessions are hosted by a support worker.
Carers group - Afternoon
- Tuesdays fortnightly: 8th September, 22nd September, 6th October, 20th October, 3rd November, 17th November, 1st December, 15 December
Carers group - Morning
- First Thursday of the month: 3rd September, 1st October, 5th November, 3rd December
- Physiotherapist Nadia Kopec, leads session of simple exercises to maintain mobility at home.
- Weekly on a Thursday, starting 20th August 2020
- Access up to date information relevant to you during lockdown. A good introduction to the network of support available to you throughout Bedfordshire.
- First Monday of the month: 7th September, 5th October, 2nd November, 7th December
- Sing-along to well known songs in this monthly session lead by music therapists from Music 24.
- First Wednesday of the month: 2nd September, 7th October, 4th November, 2nd December
- Bring and share your favourite poems with the group, try out a quiz, or simply watch and enjoy.
- Second Wednesday of the month: 16th September (rescheduled), 14th October, 11th November, 9th December
- Themed sessions giving you the chance to share your memories and reflect on times gone by.
- Last Tuesday of the month: 29th September, 27th October, 24th November