How We Help
The Memory Navigation Service is a telephone-based service provided by Carers in Bedfordshire to offer guidance, support and information to those who have a diagnosis of dementia and their family carers.
Memory Navigation Service
Our Memory Navigation Service team are knowledgeable and experienced, they will listen to your concerns and aim to help you find solutions to the challenges you are facing. The team understand the local services available and can help you to navigate these often-complex systems. If you need some time to piece things together, they can work with you over time to help you to improve your situation.
This is what you can expect from the Memory Navigation Service:
- Talk to our Memory Navigation Support team
- Clinical advice from a dementia nurse – discuss any clinical concerns, learn more about the diagnosis, medications or symptoms
- Monthly online ‘Memory Gateway’ information zoom meeting
- The Dementia Handbook
- Keep in touch call at your request
- Chat Bot – ask a question at any time
- Link to the Carers in Bedfordshire Dementia Befriending service
- Online Support Hub
- Access to all services available from Carers in Bedfordshire